Professor Emeritus at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, is a
leading environmentalist and science educator. He is a Companion of the Order
of Canada and recipient of the Right Livelihood Award and UNESCO’s Kalinga
Prize for the Popularization of Science. He is the host of the long-running
CBC-TV program The Nature of Things. He is the author of more than fifty
books, including The Sacred Balance and Everything
Under the Sun.
- #SUZD003 A Radical Environmental Paradigm
- #SUZD001 Betraying Nature
- #SUZD003-SUZD002 Suzuki 2-Pack
- #SUZD002 The Nature of Things
- #SUZD002-SUZD001 The Nature of Things + Betraying Nature
: Audio sample available for preview online.